[swift-corelibs-dev] libdispatch Arch Linux

Chris Bailey BAILEYC at uk.ibm.com
Sun Aug 14 06:59:31 CDT 2016

Hi Ryan:

The three failures:
dispatch_select:
dispatch_io
dispatch_io_net

most likely occur because you don't have a /usr/share/dict/words file,
which you can get by installing something like the wamerican or wbritish
backage.

From:   Ryan Lovelett via swift-corelibs-dev
<swift-corelibs-dev at swift.org>
To:     swift-corelibs-dev at swift.org
Date:   13/08/2016 22:11
Subject:        [swift-corelibs-dev] libdispatch Arch Linux
Sent by:        swift-corelibs-dev-bounces at swift.org

(I know that this is not 100% expected to work yet. AND I'm working on
an unsupported distro... but I thought I'd ask).

Trying to build libdispatch on Linux (Arch Linux 4.6.4-1-ARCH). The
build seems to go fine up until the tests. At this point there are 3
failing tests (see the attached test-suite.log).

Two questions:

1. Can someone help me decipher that log to figure out what is going
wrong?
2. It tells me to report the errors to libdispatch at macosforge.org. Is
that something I really should do?
[attachment "test-suite.log" deleted by Chris Bailey/UK/IBM]