[swift-corelibs-dev] [SR-1608]

David Liu david.yang.liu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 14:29:12 CDT 2016

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the update, I looked over the PR's i think i am that recent
contributor .
I do have a question about updating and rebasing. Looks like the tip of
master is not compiling with the 7/29 snapshot.
Think it was compiling last right before last weekend. I tried to build the
TC manually and TC failed as well. Any suggestions to rebase and build/test?

Cheers

Dave