[swift-corelibs-dev] [swift-evolution] [swift-users] WWDC Meetup

David Hart david at hartbit.com
Fri Jun 10 01:07:26 CDT 2016

Hi all,

I have some news on the WWDC meet-up that was announced earlier this week. Thanks to the help of a friendly community member, Bert Belder, we have been able to secure a very cool venue!

The meetup will take place on Tuesday, June 14th at 7pm, in the IBM Bluemix Garage, which is at about 5 minutes walking distance from the Moscone Center. So WWDC visitors should have no problem getting there.
The full address is: 543 Howard st, San Francisco. https://goo.gl/maps/2EqAN4eNEu72 <https://goo.gl/maps/2EqAN4eNEu72>
We’ll make sure there are some bites and drinks so you don’t have to worry about your  basic human needs.

Our goal is to create a small and social event where people involved in the Swift open source community can meet each other face-to-face. Some folks from IBM that work on Swift for Linux and the package catalog will be there. If you know of others involved in the swift open-source ecosystem, feel free to invite them.

Please RSVP at https://ti.to/swift-oss/wwdc-2016 <https://ti.to/swift-oss/wwdc-2016>. It’s free, we just need to know how many people are coming. We currently have a limit of 50 people.

Although we want to make this mostly a social event, there will be some room for short presentations. If you can talk for 5 minutes about your Swift pet project, we’d love to hear it.

That’s all for now - hope to see you next week!

David & Bert