[swift-corelibs-dev] libdispatch on Linux, or C++ std::async?

David P Grove groved at us.ibm.com
Mon May 30 11:24:52 CDT 2016

Hi,

	my guess is you missed the git submodule init and update step in
setting up your libdispatch checkout.  If the libpwq directory is empty,
this is certainly what happened (and is why it isn't invoking auotconf
recursively on libpwq).  Buried at the bottom of the INSTALL file:

Initialize git submodules:
  We are using git submodules to incorporate a specific revision of the
  upstream pthread_workqueue library into the build.
    git submodule init
    git submodule update

--dave