[swift-corelibs-dev] JIRA labels (no worries)

Brian Gesiak modocache at gmail.com
Fri May 27 12:05:07 CDT 2016

Hey Jordan,

Thanks for the email! Very good point -- and I definitely felt weird
assigning "Swift 3" labels to tasks, considering it's not up to me to
decide what goes into Swift 3 or not. Still, I think it's helpful to see,
at a glance, what are the time-sensitive tasks for a given project.
Ideally, the tag would be named something like
"ItdBeSwellToGetThisDoneInTimeForSwift3IMHO" :) Seriously, though, ideas
for better label names would be very welcome!

And I appreciate the naming convention! I was wondering myself, but ended
up going with the casing used by the Swift 3.0 release branches.

Anyway, thanks for the clarification!! Very much appreciated. And no need
to apologize for removing the label, I didn't take it personally. :)

- Brian Gesiak