[swift-corelibs-dev] swift-corelibs-xctest JIRA dashboard

Brian Gesiak modocache at gmail.com
Mon May 23 21:18:50 CDT 2016

I'm glad people are finding these useful!!

Yes, I've made one for corelibs-foundation as well:
https://bugs.swift.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10410

Of course, as David mentioned, task curation is what makes these dashboards
really shine. Try assigning the "swift-3.0" label to tasks that should be
taken care of in time for its release. Also, I noticed
swift-corelibs-foundation doesn't have many tasks with the "StarterBug"
label. I think those are a great way to encourage more people to contribute.

- Brian Gesiak