[swift-corelibs-dev] swift-corelibs-xctest JIRA dashboard

Brian Gesiak modocache at gmail.com
Sun May 22 14:47:49 CDT 2016

Hello all!

If you're like me, you might be curious how Core Libraries like
swift-corelibs-xctest are doing with regards to the looming Swift 3.0
release. Well, wonder no more -- this handy JIRA dashboard has the
information you need:
https://bugs.swift.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10408

The dashboard not only lists tasks that need to be resolved by Swift 3.0,
but also open starter tasks for new contributors.

Let me know if you find it useful! I personally think it'd be neat to have
one of these for all the swift-corelibs-* projects, what do you all think?
:)

PS: For those interested, the dashboard is implemented using custom task
filters:

- corelibs-xctest Open Tasks: https://bugs.swift.org/issues/?filter=10469
- corelibs-xctest Open 3.0 Tasks:
https://bugs.swift.org/issues/?filter=10471
- corelibs-xctest Open Starter Tasks:
https://bugs.swift.org/issues/?filter=10470

To track tasks related to Swift 3.0, I created a new "swift-3.0" label in
JIRA. I hope no one minds. (+cc Jordan Rose, I've seen him managing labels
on JIRA before.)

- Brian Gesiak