[swift-corelibs-dev] NSTask and try!

James Lee james at jelee.co.uk
Fri May 13 15:05:42 CDT 2016

Cheers for the clarification. I started assuming there may be a reason when changing the guard let on the launch args to use the InvalidArgumentException.

Could this be a position where we may need os checking to cover the regression for the moment. It seems odd that the test would pass in CI when an error is thrown with a try! but fail on OSX

Sent from my iPhone