[swift-corelibs-dev] NSTask and NSFileHandle implementation

Chris Bailey BAILEYC at uk.ibm.com
Wed Apr 20 04:05:30 CDT 2016

Hi Daniel:

Support for DISPATCH_SOURCE_TYPE_READ should be there. If I remember
correctly its just support for processes and VM memory pressure that isn't
available.

Chris

From:   Daniel Eggert <danieleggert at me.com>
To:     Chris Bailey/UK/IBM at IBMGB
Cc:     Dan Stenmark <daniel.j.stenmark at gmail.com>, Swift core libraries
<swift-corelibs-dev at swift.org>
Date:   20/04/2016 02:46
Subject:        Re: [swift-corelibs-dev] NSTask and NSFileHandle
implementation

Wouldn't it still be a huge win to use dispatch for reading from / writing
to a file descriptor?

/Daniel

On Apr 18, 2016, at 01:52, Chris Bailey via swift-corelibs-dev <