[swift-corelibs-dev] NSEnergyFormatter

Philippe Hausler phausler at apple.com
Mon Apr 18 11:16:09 CDT 2016

The formatter in this case should probably query ICU4C’s function uplrules_select (and other associated functions). On Darwin energy, length and mass formatters all funnel to one unit formatter that can abstractly handle each of those cases (which might not be a bad idea to have in the swift version too.