[swift-corelibs-dev] Foundation and explicit pointer nullability (CI edition)

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Mon Apr 11 22:56:27 CDT 2016

Update: we've created the master-before-optional-pointers branch at ff373e9, but run into some complications putting this plan into action. (Specifically, I forgot that SwiftPM depends on XCTest for its test cases, and that XCTest of course depends on Foundation.) I'll send another message tomorrow with any new developments.

Jordan