[swift-corelibs-dev] NSURLSession & libcurl

Philippe Hausler phausler at apple.com
Wed Mar 23 08:44:19 CDT 2016

The swift-corelibs-foundation version of CF is a static library that is being built into the Foundation product dynamic library so the linkage for libxml2 and anything else should be on that.

The layout of how linking works for the Darwin version is different because of how we split the layers. NSXMLParser is based on libxml2 in objc. It just does not need a CF abstraction/thunks to convert types.

Sent from my iPhone