[swift-corelibs-dev] Testcases for NSDateFormatter

Taylor Franklin taylorleefranklin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 18:13:41 CST 2016

Hello,

Are there any plans to integrate this commit into the main repo because I
would love build off of the code within it, seeing that NSDateFormatter
still seems incomplete. Additionally, the issue mentioned earlier,
https://bugs.swift.org/browse/SR-208, is still valid with the latest code
from master.

In fact, stringFromDate doesn't seem to be doing much at all. Anyway, I
would love to hear more from Joe or an admin on plans and progress for
NSDateFormatter.

Thanks,
Taylor Franklin

https://github.com/iachievedit/swift-corelibs-foundation/commit/482d861127e8b78007ceaf15f6c905ac04b1e9a4