[swift-corelibs-dev] add libdispatch to linux buildbot / development snapshots

David P Grove groved at us.ibm.com
Fri Feb 12 11:08:14 CST 2016

Dmitri Gribenko <gribozavr at gmail.com> wrote on 02/12/2016 11:44:13 AM:

> I think we need to move libpwq to the primary repository or the Apple
> org first.  Otherwise our CI won't be able to tag builds, people won't
> be able to reproduce builds etc.

ok.  I have a 3 line hack/patch to libpwq's Makefile.am in my fork to
change its installation behavior it didn't make sense to push upstream.
I'll see if I can come up with a better way to get the same effect that
could be pushed upstream.   Otherwise, everything else we have fixed has
already been merged upstream.

--dave