[swift-corelibs-dev] add libdispatch to linux buildbot / development snapshots

David P Grove groved at us.ibm.com
Fri Feb 12 09:56:03 CST 2016

Hi,

	After libdispatch PR#49 gets merged, it would be feasible to start
including libdispatch in the linux buildbot presets and thus (I think) in
the development snapshots as well.

	The additional libdispatch pre-reqs (libblocksruntime-dev
libkqueue-dev systemtap-sdt-dev autoconf libtool) would need to be
installed on the build machines.

	Because libpwq is being included as a gitsubmodule, there are extra
steps after cloning swift-corelibs-libdispatch (git submodule init; git
submodule update) that the automated build would need to do.

	Is there anything I can do to help move this along?  Anything I've
overlooked?

thanks,

--dave