[swift-corelibs-dev] NSNumber status

Philippe Hausler phausler at apple.com
Thu Feb 11 15:26:44 CST 2016

Looks like that was just a minor omission; the demarkation of “fully” implemented is more to mean that there is an implementation that is usable and a good majority of it is there.

If there is something that is missing (it is hard to programmatically determine the full coverage) and you think you have a decent handle on implementing it, give it a shot and we can move from there.