[swift-corelibs-dev] libdispatch import order / nondeterminism

Daniel A. Steffen dsteffen at apple.com
Wed Feb 10 22:31:13 CST 2016

having -I /usr/local/include/dispatch doesn’t seem right to me, the C header include convention is all <dispatch/*.h> so the dispatch/ directory itself should not be part of the search path.

maybe that means that something different needs to happen to pick up the module files (AFAIK on Darwin this works differently by having a toplevel modulefile in /usr/include that references the submodules, I don’t know how modules are intended to work on other platforms)

Daniel