[swift-corelibs-dev] [swift-evolution] Proposal: XCTest Support for Swift Error Handling

Brian Gesiak modocache at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 19:20:57 CST 2016

Loving those commits! Especially the corresponding tests :)

Can you explain the decision to not go through the review process? I think
it's a prudent decision and I'm supportive of it, but I was under the
impression that additional APIs should be proposed and reviewed. Is the
rationale that swift-corelibs-xctest is too immature to justify going
through proposals?

- Brian Gesiak