[swift-corelibs-dev] NSURLSession & CFNetwork

Robert Stephen Thompson robert.thompson at willowtreeapps.com
Wed Jan 13 14:00:57 CST 2016

> On Jan 13, 2016, at 1:39 PM, David P Grove <groved at us.ibm.com> wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> I'm hoping you are seeing as a hang is just an unfortunate current ordering of test cases.  For me, the tests run and 29 of 32 pass.  It is currently running dispatch_select as the first test, which is perhaps a bad choice.  The sub test "kevent read 1" of dispatch_select takes about 90 seconds with no output for me, so the test may appear to be hanging.  Be patient ;)

So hey, you’re right! What’s more, it turned out that Ubuntu doesn’t necessarily have a /usr/share/dict/words file installed by default. Once I put something there (I’m sure anything would do, but I actually installed the wamerican-large package because why not), I actually had all 32 tests pass! So yeah, looking pretty good heh.

Thanks,
Robert Thompson