[swift-corelibs-dev] Inconsistencies between Foundation APIs

Tony Parker anthony.parker at apple.com
Mon Jan 4 13:51:04 CST 2016

Hi Ian,

Any place where the API differs should be marked with a comment like this:

/// - Experiment: This is a draft API currently under consideration for official import into Foundation

If not, then we found some place that we either need to change or propose a change for. We can track those with bugs on bugs.swift.org <http://bugs.swift.org/>. Most of the ‘Experiment’ APIs are something we have no alternative but to change, though.

Thanks for your work on this,
- Tony