[swift-corelibs-dev] NSCoding methods

Luke Howard lukeh at padl.com
Tue Dec 22 04:45:47 CST 2015

> On 22 Dec 2015, at 5:50 AM, Jordan Rose <jordan_rose at apple.com> wrote:
>
> IMHO on Linux NSKeyedArchiver should always use mangled names. If we want cross-platform archives, we should set up standard substitutions, but given that Swift classes exposed to Objective-C are archived with their full names it doesn't make sense to use "half the name" in the archive.

You mean namespaced but unmangled yes? If so I agree.

BTW I found a couple of small CF nits:

* in CFDictionaryGetKeysAndValues(), keybuf and valuebuf are transposed in the call to CF_SWIFT_FUNCDISPATCHV(NSDictionary.getObjects())

* _CFSwiftDictionaryGetKeysAndValues() does not handle keybuf or valbuf being NULL (either of which are valid when calling CFDictionaryGetKeysAndValues())

— Luke