[swift-corelibs-dev] Upcoming holiday schedule

Brian Gesiak modocache at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 11:10:10 CST 2015

Thanks for the head's up! Conversely, I imagine that for many people, holidays from work are precisely the time to contribute! :)
- Brian Gesiak

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 9:03 AM -0800, "Tony Parker via swift-corelibs-dev" <swift-corelibs-dev at swift.org> wrote:

Hello fellow contributors,

As you are aware, we are fast approaching the year-end holiday season. Here at Apple, many of us are taking some time off starting next week through the new year. As a result, it is likely that some pull requests will take more time than expected to review and merge. Even if some of us are on vacation, this is a great opportunity for anyone to jump in and help review PRs!

Thanks and happy new year,
- Tony