[swift-corelibs-dev] Git history

Pierre Habouzit phabouzit at apple.com
Thu Dec 17 10:01:38 CST 2015

git rebase -i is great and very well documented, with tons of blogs post about it all over the web.

if you pick `s` as a memonic it will squash and let you edit the merged commit message. If the base commit message is already good, use `f` and it will “fixup” it which is a squash where the original commit message is kept and the other one discarded.

-Pierre