[swift-corelibs-dev] libdispatch build issue

Pierre Habouzit phabouzit at apple.com
Mon Dec 14 11:18:46 CST 2015

Cool, I’ll have a look later this week or when it gets more ready ;)

btw, we got a pull request that seem good to me (https://github.com/apple/swift-corelibs-libdispatch/pull/13 <https://github.com/apple/swift-corelibs-libdispatch/pull/13>) but I don’t have the linux setup to check it’s good, would you mind review it, I’ve not seen anything wrong with it from the dispatch or from what I remember from autotools best practices from my debian developer past.

-Pierre