[swift-corelibs-dev] Standard logging facility

Tony Parker anthony.parker at apple.com
Sat Dec 5 12:53:30 CST 2015

Hi Alex,

Since logging is a fairly broad topic, and would result in new API, I think we should follow the Swift evolution process for this idea. Check out the process here:

https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/process.md

It’ll be important to discuss this on the swift-evolution list as well.

Thanks,
- Tony