[swift-corelibs-dev] [xctest] Who tests the tests?

Mike Ferris mferris at apple.com
Fri Dec 4 14:42:21 CST 2015

Oops. It was pointed out to me that XCTestObserver is deprecated. I get it confused sometimes with its replacement..  What we’d presumably want to pursue adding the the corelibs XCTest is the API from XCTestObservation.h (and associated stuff).

Your same questions about the bundle stuff will still apply, though. On the other hand, perhaps a partial implementation that at least allowed observation starting at the test suites or even just at the test cases would suffice to start things off.

Mike