[swift-corelibs-dev] Standard logging facility

Tony Parker anthony.parker at apple.com
Thu Dec 3 21:17:25 CST 2015

Hi Alex,

Right now we’re staying focused on the 3 libraries released today (certainly lots left to do there!), but I think there is room to think about additional functionality that belongs in the core libraries in the future. Logging is certainly an area where there are a lot of opinions about the "right way", so I imagine it would be quite a project to invent something in this area that meets the needs of most projects.

Thanks,
- Tony