[swift-users] CNLabeledValue var

German Laullon laullon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 13:23:07 CST 2017

Hi All

I just upgrade to Swift 3. After open and convert my codes I found lots of
errors. One of them is about CNLabeledValue.

With Swift 2.3, it works well with:

var toExcludeOrCopy : CNLabeledValue?

With Swift 3, it gives me the error message:
Reference to generic type 'CNLabeledValue' requires arguments in <...>.

After I fixed it with XCode, it changed to:
 var toExcludeOrCopy : CNLabeledValue<AnyObject>?

However, Xcode gives me error message with this fix:
Type 'AnyObject' does not conform to protocol 'NSCopying'.

I know the error is because of the generic type but I don't know how to
declare with CNLabeledValue. My purpose is to store any the CNLabeledValue
including phone number, email, address etc to one var.
Any help will be appreciate.

Germán Laullón