[swift-evolution] classprivate protection level?

Mike Kluev mike.kluev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 16:23:50 CDT 2017

On 30 October 2017 at 19:49, Adam Kemp <adam_kemp at apple.com> wrote:

> How do you know there’s not an extension in this file without looking? If
> you don’t know then you have to check. That puts it in the same bucket as
> internal or public. The set of files you have to search through for usages
> is the same.

I'd just search for "extension SomeClass", Xcode search result window will
list all files that have it.
or I will list all the users of "foo" if that's the one I am changing.

the good guideline from Obj-C was (and still is) using
"SomeClass+ExtensionName" file naming convention that also helps.

Mike