[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Foundation Swift Encoders

Ben Rimmington me at benrimmington.com
Thu Mar 16 16:57:13 CDT 2017

Sorry, I actually meant that keys would be ordered **alphabetically** (as they are with PropertyListSerialization).

I'm storing output from JSONSerialization in a git repository, and when I add/remove a single key-value the entire file changes, due to keys being reordered (seemingly at random).

-- Ben