[swift-evolution] [pitch] Variadic Arguments should accept Arrays

Derrick Ho wh1pch81n at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 09:39:19 CST 2017

I'd find it fantastic if they added

var list: String... = 1, 2,3,4,5

However if they remove Variadic arguments then apple would need to remove
it from their apis. To name a few...

print
NSPredicate(format:)
UIAlertView

Removing variadic arguments would be a breaking change though. They would
either need to remove it quickly or deprecate all the methods that use
variadic arguments. Might take awhile before it is removed completely.