[swift-evolution] Swift 3.1 discussions, go?

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Sun Aug 7 23:25:56 CDT 2016

> On Aug 7, 2016, at 8:14 AM, Karl <razielim at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On 3 Aug 2016, at 05:29, Chris Lattner via swift-evolution <swift-evolution at swift.org> wrote:
>>
>> If you see such a drastic slowdown, then tat sounds like a critical regression that you found in the latest beta.  We would really appreciate a bug report (radar or jira) with a testcase!
>>
>> -Chris
>
> Aside: is there some way to export radars for fixed issues to jira?

Not in bulk.  Customers of all sorts upload data to Apple’s radar system, and we can’t just make their confidential information public.

> Sometimes I see a bug-fix and it looks interesting, and I want to see if the bug is related to something else that I’ve been looking at - but I can’t because the commit just references a radar.

We did make a pass at publishing important radars to jira, but don’t have the bandwidth to do every single one.  If you have a specific question, feel free to ask about it on swift-dev.

-Chris