[swift-evolution] Nil coalescing operator precedence

Антон Жилин antonyzhilin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 08:43:39 CDT 2016

`b + c * d / e` is not, obviously.
`a ? b : c + x + y` -- I'd also say not, because, well, it's ternary
operator, the special case that everyone should know (otherwise it looks
like a mess with ? and : operators).
`a ?? x + y + z` -- maybe. If not for analogies with || and && and knowing
about @autoclosure, I'd say that priority of ?? should be very high.

Now that I think about it, if job of SE-0077 could be done with a linter,
then... do we still need it?

- Anton