[swift-evolution] [swift-evolution-announce] [Review] SE-0087: Rename lazy to @lazy

Chris Wagner cwagner118 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 22:51:03 CDT 2016

   * What is your evaluation of the proposal?

+1

   * Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change to Swift?

Yes

   * Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?

Definitely, I completely agree that lazy fits as an attribute like the given examples

   * If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar feature, how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?

NA

   * How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick reading, or an in-depth study?

Read the proposal. I use lazy often and this feels right even though I hadn't thought of it before.

--

Chris