[swift-evolution] Crypto routines as part of the core library

Travis Beech tbeech at unwiredrevolution.com
Wed Apr 13 10:51:54 CDT 2016

With the focus these days on writing secure applications it seems building this functionality into the language would be pretty high on the list. These are common API's found in modern languages and it would be nice to not have to use hackish techniques like bridging into CommonCrypto to achieve this.

Travis Beech  |  Principal Developer  |  Unwired Revolution  |  c: 1 (209) 535-5357
Optimizing Operations for Mobile and Distributed Systems