[swift-evolution] Remove forEach?

Howard Lovatt howard.lovatt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 17:30:46 CST 2015

I suspect that if there were an 'advanced' `map` it would largely eliminate `forEach` since a main use of `forEach` is because of limitation in map like multiple returns, combined map and filtering, etc.

The comment that you have to ignore a warning is however a valid point, perhaps like other languages, e.g. Java, you could have a `@suppress_unused_result_warning` annotation.

Sent from my iPad