[swift-dev] Exclusivity checker hacking?

David Zarzycki dave at znu.io
Thu Oct 5 15:42:48 CDT 2017

Hello,

As an experiment, I’d like to force the exclusivity checking logic to always error at compile time, rather than a mix of compile time and run time. Near as I can tell, there is no built in debugging logic to do this (not even to warn when dynamic checks are added). Am I missing something? Where would be the best place in the code to make the dynamic checker error/warning at compile time? Would a warning be useful to others? Or should I just keep this on a throwaway branch?

Thanks,
Dave